Adult Circumcision Clinics for Men
Adult circumcision is performed on-site at the Gentle Procedures Clinic locations in Dublin and Limerick, Ireland.
No hospital visit or doctor’s referral is required, and all procedures are done under local anaesthesia only.
Adult men come to our specialized circumcision clinics located in Dublin and Limerick, from across Ireland and beyond.
With our combination of local anaesthetic, our quick surgical technique, and our use of skin glue, we provide what may be the most comfortable adult circumcision procedure available anywhere in the world.
Gentle Procedures is the only certified provider of Pollock Technique™ circumcision in Ireland.
Please contact us anytime with your questions or to book a pre-surgery consultation.
Older Male Circumcision Procedure Overview
Here is a summary of the adult circumcision process. In addition to the steps below most adult circumcision clients will have an initial consultation appointment.
Please contact us today if you would like a consultation and please read on for detail on what will happen on the day of your eventual procedure:
- After receiving local anaesthetic to the genital area, the circumcision is performed in a completely painless manner. The whole procedure is done in just 15 – 30 minutes.
- You will be kept for observation for an hour post-operatively.
- Follow-up is required the days after the operation for dressing changes, etc.
- Surgery and follow-up visits are done in the comfort and privacy of our circumcision clinics.
- You will have access to your doctor’s 24 Hr. phone to answer any concerns.
Please go ahead and request a consultation appointment with one of our doctors if you are considering getting circumcised as an adult.
We recommend a consultation to ensure that you make a fully informed decision.
Call Us to Book!